HEB Construction brings together our six core services: Structures, Roading, Infrastructure, Landscapes, Subdivisions and Precast. Many of these services have been benefiting our customers for more than 30 years.
Our teams continue to consistently achieve outstanding outcomes for our Clients, committing appropriate management and technical skills and our considerable resources to a diverse range of projects.
With our new framework at HEB Construction we are strongly positioned as a leader in the civil sector. As we move into the future with new ideas, new skills and the energy of our dedicated people, our clients can only benefit.
Derrick Adams CEO
The name change from HEB Smithbridge to HEB Construction marks the final step in the integration of Smithbridge into our nationwide civil contracting operations.
To lead HEB Construction into a new era, Bruce Pulman, who founded HEB over 30 years ago, has assembled a new management structure. The new structure ensures that our clients continue to receive the high level of personal service and direct access to management that has been an integral part of the HEB experience since its inception. HEB Construction remains privately owned by the Pulman Family.
Our regional network throughout the country enables us to build better working relationships with clients in provincial and urban centres. This means faster response times, on-the-spot service, plus easy access to expertise and resources of our large civil contracting group.
Our long-standing branches are at: -
Our most recently formed branches are in: -
HEB Construction specialises in: -
- Maintenance contracts – roading, drainage and landscaping
- Residential and commercial subdivisions
- Civil engineering structures
- Pipelines (buried, welded steel, concrete lined)
- Water and wastewater reticulation, pumping stations and rising mains
- Water and wastewater treatment plants
- Water reservoirs and retaining structures
- Bridges, wharves and marinas including floating marina construction
- Construction of bulk fuel storage terminals
- Precast and prestressed concrete
- Relocation of fuel tanks and fuel tank repair and maintenance
Further details of many of these attributes are contained within this website.