Maintenance Area Coordinator
HEB Construction and Higgins Contractors have combined under the “Liveable Streets” brand and have won the Auckland Transport Central East Road Maintenance contract.
As part of the Livable Streets Contract an Area Coordinator is required to join the Operations Team. You will be liaising between our Livable Streets team and our clients, delivering a high quality service.
The successful applicant will have scope to work with our client, including delivering on contract requirements, optimization of recourse and achieving target results. The role will involve client liaison, planning, site management, with a constant focus on a superior level of safety, environmental and quality performance.
Ideally you will have:
- Contract Engineering Experience
- A Tertiary qualification in Engineering (NZCE or BE)
- Be able to exhibit an excellent initiative, great communication skills and a high level of commitment to getting the job done
- Highly developed and proven technical ability
- Exposure to RAMM Contractor (would be an advantage)
- A working knowledge of ‘work safe’ practices
- The ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivation with a positive attitude and ability to work on a multitude of tasks
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of a dynamic team who will be charged with delivering this exciting project we will be pleased to hear from you.
Your confidential enquiry should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Sara Pannell on 09 2959000.